Are You Searching Online Business,Try It. So Visit Here

rabbit story for kids | rabbit story in english

A Clever Rabbit Story For Kids In English


There is definitely success in the work done wisely, therefore it is wise to act wisely.


In a forest 'three little rabbits lived with their parents in a cramped and dark burrow. The three little rabbits were as beautiful as white cotton balls. He would be about a month old now that one morning his father called him and said, "Pieces of my heart! Listen with open ears to what I am going to say today." The three little rabbits raised their ears and agreed to listen to the father.
"You guys are all grown up now after a few days your other siblings will be born and then this house will be too small for all of us.
We all cannot live in this together, so you guys go out and start your own life. Make separate arrangements for your stay. That's the rule of our clan."

Saying this the father of the little rabbit left. All three children were understanding their father's words. He pondered over this problem for some time. Then he bid farewell to his parents and left from there. At first the little rabbit thought - "I will not stay here, nor will I dig any new burrow in this place. I will make my bill somewhere such a beautiful place, where there is more natural beauty." So he started wandering here and there to fulfill the thought in his mind. After searching for a place for a long time, he reached the bank of a waterfall in the forest. The natural beauty of the banks of the waterfall captivated his mind fascinated by the beauty there, the little rabbit dug a small burrow near a bush and started living comfortably in it.

One day the little rabbit came out of his burrow in search of food. Walking here and there, he reached the waterfall. On reaching the waterfall, he encountered a fox. Seeing the little rabbit alone, the fox's mouth watered. The clever fox said to the little rabbit, "O little rabbit!


Come to me and listen to me. Don't you be afraid of me."
The little hare ran away on seeing the fox and said, "Fox with sly eyes, you can't fool me. I will never fall for your clever talk.
Saying this he hid in his burrow. The fox followed him to his house in the bush. The fox caught the hare in its paws in one stroke and it killed it and ate it. Thus the first rabbit paid the price of his freedom with his life.
The other little rabbit also thought like his elder brother. He thought that I would make my nest in the strong roots of some tree in the forest. I will find open air and light there. Little, little green grass will be available to eat. How beautiful will that natural scene be! My mind is fed up with this cramped and dark place.
On reaching the forest, he made his nest by gathering some grass, straw and green leaves in the root of a strong tree. He started living happily in his nest.
One day when the rabbit was hungry, he came out in the field. He was eating soft green grass growing in the field. Then there came the cunning fox. The cunning fox went to the hare and said, "O little hare! Come, let's both sit there and talk about something. Don't panic. I will not do you any harm." Hearing this, the hare disappeared from the fox's eyes. The fox followed and reached the hare's nest, She caught the rabbit in her paw in one stroke and killed it and ate it. Thus the second rabbit also lost his life due to his stupidity. If only! He would understand that nests are for birds. Not for rabbits.
Now the third little rabbit thought - I will build my house with my parents, but will dig it deeper so that I can live comfortably in it with my children.
He dug the land by working hard day and night and prepared a tunnel-like house that gives pleasure. When he felt hungry, he too set out in search of food like his brothers.
The cunning fox also went after him in the mountains.
The fox said to the third rabbit, "Little rabbit! Listen to me. Why are you afraid of me?"
The third hare, who was wiser than his brothers, smiled and said, "Clever fox, I know all your tricks. I know you ate both my stupid brothers. I am not going to come to your hands." Saying this the rabbit disappeared from his eyes. He ran so fast that he went to his tunnel house and breathed. The fox also followed him and reached the rabbit's bill. Despite many efforts, the fox could not catch the cunning rabbit. After waiting for a long time, she went back from there.

(Thus the third hare saved his life with his wisdom. Now he was safe from all the animals of the forest and was leading a happy life.)

Comments

Are You Searching Online Business,Try It. So Visit Here

Popular posts from this blog

A Moral Story For Kids : Moral Story About Teacher And Student Relationship

Clever Fox And Greedy Wolf Kids Story : Kids Story To Read Book Online In English

Honesty And Truthfulness Story In English: Short Story On Truthfulness With Moral

Are You Searching Online Business,Try It. So Visit Here